The world needs you making an impact more than ever now!
I’ll be live once a month to answer your questions, whether it’s about the market, financial fears, personal branding, job hunting, interview techniques, negotiations, whatever you like.
Since April 2020 we’ve covered topics such as:
- jobseeking through a pandemic
- growth mindset
- career pivots
- the hidden jobs market
- elevator pitches
- being a generalist vs a specialist
- non-linear careers
- networking, and so much more!
We’ve been joined by guest speakers sharing a ‘Day in the Life’:
- Robert ter Kuile, World Wide Director of Environmental Affairs at Amazon
- Vijay Padmanabhan, Lead, Strategic Response (COVID-19) at Google
- Haley Lowry, Global Sustainability & end Use Marketing Director at Dow
- Juliette Caulkins, Managing Director / Co CEO of Enviu
- Helen Ford, Global Programme Director, Social Impact, dentsu International
- Anna Steffens, Senior Manager, Social Impact, Apeel Sciences
- Lindsay Vignoles, Senior Manager, ESG at Rodan+Fields
- Kyra Kaszynski, Associate Director of Global Public Policy at Deloitte
- James McGowan, Senior Global Marketing Manager at Unilever
- Rachel Kaufman: Worldwide Director, Sustainability Engagement at Johnson & Johnson
- Alli O’Connell: Impact Marketing Manager at Autodesk Foundation
- Darryl Knudsen: Executive Director at International Rivers
We also have the following speakers lined up to share their ‘Day in the Life’ stories:
- 2 December 2021 – Christian Smith, Partnerships and Stakeholder Engagement Lead at Fair Wear Foundation
- 13 January 2022 – Angelina Skowronski, Commercial Manager Western USA at Marine Stewardship Council
- 3 February 2022 – Stephanie Cárdenas, Manager, Forests, at CDP
- 3 March 2022 – Kathy Cacciola, Food Team at Google
- 14 April 2022 – Robbie Lock, Sustainability Manager, HP Hood LLC
Every session also includes time to network with your peers, you’ll have the opportunity to share your experiences, and find out how others are dealing with the same challenges you’re facing.
Finally, every now and again I like to do a little competition so if you’d like some free sessions with me, or other prizes that will help you upgrade your career, make sure you join in and spread the word!
What our attendees think…
“It’s so helpful to have these highly accomplished speakers, who are doing such important work, take time out to give us tips, advice and insight into their worlds. For those of us who may be thinking of dipping our toe into the CSR world, these insights are invaluable.”
“I always look forward to Coffee & Connect and having such rich, dynamic conversations with other impact-driven people. Shannon brings excellent speakers to the table and makes the discussions extremely approachable. My network grows stronger and opportunities to shift into an impact role are more plentiful with every session!”
“Coffee & Connect is an inspiring community of changemakers who not only want to excel in their sustainability and social responsibility careers, but who also genuinely want others to succeed as well. Shannon’s thoughtful discussion topics and questions help us reflect on the impact we want to make and it’s an excellent opportunity to meet and learn from others. These connections have given me hope for my career, and for our world!”