Working collaboratively with peers always brings out the best results.
This is a special invitation to join us for a collective coaching program with Shannon that is confidential and engaging! She will guide you on a journey that breaks down the process and provides you with the tools, clarity and confidence to move forward in making a difference.
What you get:
- Lifetime access to the 13-step course to break down the job change process
- Top tips from a recruiter’s perspective
- 30+ case studies of career change successes
- Recruiter-curated video tutorial and quizzes
- Unlimited email support
- Personalized support to gain clarity about where you fit into the market
- Access to our 6500+ LinkedIn contacts
- Group support from others going through the same process
- 20+ practical tools and exercises
- Lists of recruiters, networks, white papers books, job boards and blogs
- 25 frameworks and templates including CV, cover letter, bio and elevator pitch
- 4 live group coaching sessions with Shannon
- In-depth editing of each key tool including CV, LinkedIn and Bio
- All of this over a 4 week program!
After completing the 13-step program, our clients have told us:
- 92% have clarity about their target dream job & audience
- 84% understand the impact/sustainability jobs market better
- 98% think their CV is more compelling using achievement statements
- 87% think their LinkedIn profile is 5 times more effective
- Maximum of 6 participants so sign up soon before space runs out!
- Starting dates: 28 October, 3 December, 7 January
- Sessions held every Thursday for 4 weeks from start date at 5:15pm London
- The cost is $1280 – a 50% saving from the individual One2One program.