Have you fallen into the trap of answering the question, What do you do?, with your name, title and company name? 80% get trapped into this lazy answer. We forget to drill down on what issue we are trying to shape the world around. What do you really do? What do you really care about?
Learn how telling a story with details and tangible analogies is what makes your “pitch” memorable. Walk away from this breakfast break with solid answers to critical questions about you and your impact:
- Why do you care? What are you putting your stake in the ground about? Your “why”.
- How did you get here? A personal vignette about your “ah ha” moment that sent you on this calling.
- What difference are you making? What is your purpose?
- What tangible analogy could you use to make me remember you?
- How does you audience change or transform as a result of what you give them?