Arabesque specializes in making sustainability, corporate responsibility, and ESG mainstream and is looking for a new Chief Of Staff (London/Frankfurt).
Summary Of Role
You will bring energy and expertise in actively driving the company’s most critical projects, strategic initiatives and operational rhythm of the business.
Who This Role Will Suit
Someone with strong relevant experience, who has either performed a similar function before. We welcome ambitious people who want to embrace responsibility.
Who We Are Looking For
We hire staff who are passionate about growing a business, who want to contribute and make their mark, who see themselves as a business-owner rather than an employee, who bring an entrepreneurial energy and spirit to building a business we can all proud of.
- Support the CEO to drive critical cross functional initiatives by assuming day-to-day project leadership and enabling cross-departmental collaboration;
- Work closely with the CEO on special projects and ensure deadlines are being met;
- Be a liaison for staff, chief executives, department leaders, and CEO;
- Help relay messages and ideas from other senior executive leaders to improve internal functions and processes of the company;
- Work to improve overall business workings and align people to company strategy;
- Help departments scale by establishing clear organisation structures, establishing objectives and implementing robust processes;
- Attend executive meetings and deliver progress reports to CEO.
You will be
- Highly articulate in person and on paper
- Highly driven
- A high achiever
- Of high integrity
- Fully aligned to Arabesque’s commitment to sustainability
Your Skills And Experience
You will have
- Extensive executive management experience in a high-growth global company with broad cross-functional responsibilities;
- Extensive project management experience leading key company-wide initiatives such as building new departments, launching new products and geographies;
- Very strong problem solving and analytical skills with a proven track record of demonstrable problem-solving skills in a fast-paced ever-changing environment;
- Experience in legal or technological field (desirable).