Baringa is looking for a Senior Manager to join and support the growth of their Financial[HVG1] Services practice. This is an exciting opportunity for entrepreneurial team members who want to make a direct impact.
What will you be doing?
You will be joining our dynamic and fast-growing US FS Climate Change and Sustainability team. As part of our core consulting team you will work closely with our clients on challenging and rewarding engagements. You will also help us to build our US practice by supporting rewarding internal initiatives, generating tangible outcomes.
So, what are we looking for?
We are looking for people with a minimum of 9 years of professional experience and passion in any of the following areas:
- Financial Services experience
- Strategy and Consulting in Finance & Risk or Sustainability/ESG
- Climate risk & stress testing
- Net Zero strategy
- TCFD & external engagement
- Sustainability Finance (SLL), Green and Social Products (Bonds, Loans, etc.)
- Sustainability & ESG
If you don’t have the experience listed above but are keen to pivot your existing risk stress testing, risk management framework, financial disclosures and financial product strategy experience to work in sustainability and climate change space, please reach out as we are keen to invest in you as you invest in a change.
Example of projects include:
- Supporting Clients in Net Zero strategy and target settings
- Advising clients on how to become purpose-led, and put sustainability at the heart of their strategies
- Supporting clients by enhancing and preparing their TCFD disclosures – including providing financed emissions expertise
- Advising on the implementation of sustainable finance products including the structuring Green/Social financing deals
- Developing Credible Transition Plan assessment frameworks
- Delivering climate change and sustainability training to senior leadership teams
- Supporting Climate Scenario Analysis and integration into Risk Management Framework