The position of Communications Global Feminine Care Sustainability Manager has become available at Procter & Gamble.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional to join our Communications team to support the P&G global Feminine Care business as a Sustainability Communications Manager! You will be accountable for helping build and maintain a positive reputation aimed at engaging and inspiring employees, customers, consumers and suppliers. We are specifically looking for you to lead our Communication strategies for Sustainability, developing compelling content and plans. The strategy would include developing a variety of strong and trustworthy relationships with partners that can be used to build and protect the reputation of the sector brands. You will serve as a partner to business functions by understanding their needs and the needs of their stakeholders. The position will be global in scope, and will require a strong partnership with global, regional and local integrated brand communications colleagues.
1. Developing and curating the right sustainability content to engage our target audiences on the Fem Care sustainability journey and commitments.
2. Creating communications materials across a wide range of media and formats to support reaching the various audiences at the right place and the right time.
3. Facilitating strong relationships with media and influencers covering environment issues and engage them to generate informed reporting.
4. Monitoring media and social media trends on the environment and leverage insights to strengthen our communications approach and mitigate potential emerging issues.
5. Measuring and analyzing progress to enable tracking and reporting.
6. Working with agencies and acting as a strategic counsel & leader for the multifunctional team.
7. Maintaining strong links internally to engage employees to amplify our sustainability messaging and be Fem Care ambassadors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience (Communications, Sustainability, Corporate, Citizenship, etc.).
- Bachelors, Masters, or MBA in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or similar degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with the news media, influencers and stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding and ability to assess the needs of both external influencers and internal business partners.
- Ability to anticipate and manage issues that can affect brand reputation.
- Strong leadership, emotional intelligence, integrative thinking, and collaboration skills.
- Understanding of and experience with digital content and social media platforms (owned, earned, and paid).
- Be a team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Ensures integrated communications approach, considering all audiences and communications channels.
- Passionate about environment sustainability a plus!