The position of Corporate Responsibility Strategy and Implementation Manager has become available at T-Mobile.
As the Manager, Corporate Responsibility and Integration you will play an important role in strengthening T-Mobile’s position as a socially responsibly company by shaping enterprise-wide priorities and goals, working with business units to create a portfolio of initiatives that support strategic objectives and by leading projects and initiatives that create impact. This role requires somebody that thinks strategically, can build effective internal and external partnerships, brings business acumen to decision-making, thrives in entrepreneurial environments and who isn’t afraid to push the boundaries of what’s possible to change the world for GOOD.
What you’ll do in your role.
- Participate in strategy building with an informed point of view that integrates business priorities, current and emerging social and environmental issues, stakeholder input and T-Mobile’s Un-carrier culture.
- Partner with business units to develop a portfolio-based approach to support T-Mobiles strategic social and environmental initiatives; provide support and best practices to ensure implementation plans are managed and milestones are achieved
- Develop and drive bold, industry-leading and creative initiatives that are proof points for our #neverstop Un-carrier philosophy and approach to responsible business practices.
- Track and analyze key metrics for environmental and social initiatives across the company. Communicate progress and opportunities to relevant stakeholders and share best practices to drive improvements across the business.
- Partner with internal and external communications to tell T-Mobile’s C.R story to raise awareness for T-Mobile’s social and environmental programs with key audiences
- Serve as an ambassador for T-Mobiles responsible business efforts; as needed represent the company at industry events and conferences.
- Be a flexible, optimistic, engaging and authentic team player that jumps in where needed to help a fast-moving team and department do important, meaningful and fun work.
The experience you’ll bring.
- 3-5 years working in the CSR field – corporate experience strongly preferred.
- Understanding of C.S.R strategy, inputs and the NGO landscape. You will know how and where to apply frameworks like the SDG’s to shape strategy and where to best invest time and resources to maximize impact.
- Proven ability to balance strategy and business acumen with a passion for changing the world for GOOD. You are motivated to make a difference and understand how to do that in a corporate environment.
- Proven organizational, planning and time-management skills. You have demonstrated the ability to successfully take a project from concept to implementation.
- Strong communication and story-telling skills. Your style is authentic, engaging and informal.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills. You build lasting connections by being personable, smart, thorough, authentic and professional. You lead with integrity.
- A competency for analytics. You don’t need to be a math whiz but you should be able to analyze data, interpret results and formulate recommendations accordingly.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Slack applications. You have strong PowerPoint and Excel skills.