Huawei has an opening for a Corporate Social Responsibility Expert.
Location Reading or London.
What are the main missions of this role?
This job is responsible for forming a medium-to-long-term partnership strategy for TECH4ALL as Huawei’s digital inclusion program, expanding stakeholder relationships in the areas of education and environmental protection, and developing impactful projects.
- You will be responsible for setting up and executing global partnership strategy for TECH4LL improving digital inclusion in the fields of education, environmental protection, etc., including mid- and long-term partnership planning and partnership criteria;
- You will develop the project selection and high-impact projects’ planning for TECH4ALL’s four domains based on Huawei’s own proposition and priorities;
- You will expand the cooperation with external stakeholders including UN organizations, NGOs and implementation partners, which can lead to impactful and sustainable projects;
- You will plan and jointly execute the communication.
What do we expect from our CSR Expert on this role?
Successfully enhance TECH4ALL’s external influence and social awareness through efforts in the education, environmental protection and other domains.
Who are you?
- Education: Bachelor and above, CSR relative major preferred;
- 10+ year experience in the corporate CSR and/or foundation work (preferably in the ICT industry), experienced with partnership and project development in the areas of education, environmental protection etc. Having hands-on experience in project planning and implementation will be prioritized;
- CSR, corporate foundation management, MBA and international relations majors are preferred;
- Knowledge in the ICT field, familiar with digital inclusion issues such as education and environmental protection is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of public relations, having ability to promote partners to reach consensus;
- Industry insights and analysis skills.