The CSR Manager will report to the VP of Human Resources, working closely with the Office of the President, Marketing, Planning, Finance, Facilities. We are looking for quick-witted, entrepreneurial and intellectually curious people to join the team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with leaders and colleagues to develop messaging and programming for key CSR campaigns and programs, contributing to an emerging strategy developed since the beginning of 2020.
- Contribute to the emerging program strategy: The Manager is responsible for continuing to develop the strategy for the program. Working with a CSR Steering Committee that includes marketing, PR, public policy, R&D, sales, legal and employee engagement, the Manager will create and obtain buy-in for the business plan and roadmap for the program, as well as review success metrics on a regular basis.
- Ideation: The Manager is responsible for building on existing program ideas and generating new innovative ideas and processes that support the emerging program; this includes researching and piloting new technologies and innovative programs (e.g. distance learning post-COVID).
- Go to Market: The Manager is responsible to design and implement programs that leverage Samsung technology and other resources with minimal guidance, within time and budget constraints, and guided with specific data and research.
- Management & Evaluation: Hold partner meetings, review impact reports and results, and conduct ongoing evaluation of programs, including frequent site visits; present program overview, findings, and results on a frequent basis to multiple stakeholders; effectively manage million dollar-plus budget.
- Community Participation: Be an active member in local community meetings and events to share mission, strategy and results of programs.
- Employee Engagement: Ensure the program elements have strong employee engagement elements, and work with internal stakeholders – and employee leaders – to build an internal ecosystem of volunteering.