New opportunity at ERM for a Corporate Sustainability & Climate Change Partner (Director Level).
As part of the continued growth and innovation of our Corporate Sustainability & Climate Change service area, ERM has an opportunity for an experienced leader to join our global consulting firm as a Partner in Sao Paulo, Brazil and become a true owner and shareholder in a business with Sustainability at its heart.
- An extension of ERM’s market position and reach with your established relationships to further drive our growth.
- Partnering with ERM Account Directors to actively develop commercial strategies to pursue and win new business opportunities that result in significant revenue growth with clients aligned with ERM’s global strategy.
- Working at Board and senior leadership level to sell strategically within client organizations, raising the profile of ERM’s capabilities to identify and shape their need for ERM services.
- Hiring and growing a high-performing team, serving as a leader and mentor to consulting staff. Identifying emerging talent and work with them to reach their full potential: ensuring rising stars are nurtured, developed and given new areas of responsibility.
- Supporting the growth and development of ERM’s CS&CC integrated solutions.
- Drive innovation within the business to stay ahead of client needs and to differentiate ERM in the market.
- Working in a collaborative, cross-discipline team environment to build our global business, as well as to lead client and technical teams.
- Meeting business health and safety performance standards, financial targets, overall project budgets and schedules, client satisfaction/expectations, and internal risk management and contractual requirements.
- Provide inspirational leadership that engages and motivates all levels of staff.
- Contribute to the achievement of ERM’s strategy, along with the Company’s commercial targets and ambitions for profitable growth by:
- Collaborating with other Partners and Account teams to build and manage a vibrant pipeline with ERM’s preferred clients.
- Creating business development opportunities in-line with ERM strategic requirements to create exceptional client value and achieve growth.
- Delivering projects of high value for our clients and that are aligned with ERM’s profitability targets.
- Manage operational risk via rigorous adherence to all ERM policies, procedures, methodologies, guidance and programs, including applicable laws and regulations in the associated jurisdictions in which we operate. This includes risks associated with project contract approval levels, subcontractors, commercial elements, health and safety, regulatory requirements, business conduct and ethics, labor laws and contracts.
- Work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment to build ERM’s global business, as well as to lead client and technical teams.
- Meet business financial targets, overall project budget and schedule, client satisfaction/expectations, and internal and contract requirements.
The ideal candidate
will have a broad experience and subject matter expertise in corporate sustainability, strategy, reporting and disclosure, climate change, ESG and/or social and human rights areas; she/he will be able to have strategic discussion with business leaders and a proven track record of helping clients realize their ambitious sustainability goals through translating these strategic imperatives into workable consulting programmes. She/he will be a business builder and is able to build a first class delivery team.
- Post-graduate degree in environmental engineering or related discipline.
- 15+ years’ experience in a consulting environment.
- Business acumen to understand business risk and challenges, and recognize corporate opportunities.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering multi-million dollar sales results annually, including successfully winning large and strategic projects.
- Offer recognized technical expertise and an established reputation in the local marketplace
- Fluent in speaking, reading & writing in English and Portuguese is mandatory.