Chanel has an exciting opportunity for a CSR Content Development Lead. The role is based in London, UK. Reporting to the Global Director of CR, this new and pivotal position will work across the CR, internal and external communications teams to build and nourish a robust, coherent, and engaging narrative for Chanel’s CR strategy.
- Challenge and work with the CR strategy team to engage external and internal stakeholders on key programs, actions, and deliverables
- Work across the business at group and regional level to drive and deliver annual CR thought leadership pieces on key issues including human rights, circular economy and climate change
- Map, prioritise and work with the CR team to prepare for key external sustainability fora, events and collaborative initiatives
- Drive and deliver CR content to Chanel employees; this includes design and delivery of CR events and road-shows
- Implement a multi-year CSR content road-map in line with the broader CSR strategy
- The successful candidate will be innovative, adaptable and self-aware; a consummate team player comfortable working within a matrix corporate environment and influencing at a senior level.
Chanel S.A. is a French privately held company owned by Alain Wertheimer and Gérard Wertheimer, grandsons of Pierre Wertheimer, who was an early business partner of the couturière Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel. They have crafted the latest in Fashion & Accessories, Eyewear, Fragrance & Beauty, Fine Jewelry & Watches since 1910. Visit www.chanel.com for more.Apply now