The position of Customer Supply Chain Business Process & Innovation Manager has become available at Method.
Lead and facilitate the End-to-End capability and processes for Customer Supply Chain: OTD/OTIF, Supply Chain Terms of Sale, Reverse Logistics, Disco/Obsolete and Cost Savings. The incumbent will play primary point for coordinating activities across the Supply Chain functions with the goal of optimizing the On-Time / In-Full (OTIF) results for Lifestyle Brands. The role is accountable to seek, develop and implement technical requirements to drive efficiencies across the End to End teams. Accountable to continually find ways to improve our process to drive better integration across the Supply Chain functions.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Customer Supply Chain Business Process & Innovation Manager will:
- Drive root cause analysis for key OTIF losses, ensuring the teams are implementing sustainable solutions.
- Drive the daily cadence of the OTD process, including reporting, metrics review, and action logs.
- Reduce P&L exposure to penalties through prioritization of specific customers.
- Drive Executive level awareness and support related to E2E actions needed to improve OTIF.
- Partner with cross-functionals to drive Key Event execution.
- Align the Business Process Capability and technical support against CSC Key Customer Initiatives
- Work reception once in a while*
**We are not joking. Everyone in the office takes a spin as receptionist. Costumes welcome.
- 5-10 years in Supply Chain related fields
- Externally focused – with deep knowledge of our customer base.
- Demonstrated experience in Tableau or other data visualization tool
- Skilled in supply chain analytics, preferred experience in building supply chain data visualization reporting and/or predictive analytics
- Basic computer skills in Word, advanced skills in Excel, BW, SAP and PowerPoint and preferably in SQL
- Able to Think Like a Founder in a fast-paced environment
- Curious; seeks to understand root cause and passionate about sustainable supply chain solutions
- Strategic thinker and integrator.
- Proactive and goal/results oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Assertive + collaborative and able to work across organizational structures
- Skilled in problem solving, plan development and priority setting
- Strong strategic and tactical skills and ability to employ as required.
- Willingness to take a position and to persevere in the face of significant challenge
- Able to travel overnight as required to meet customer/PAD needs
- Four year College degree. Preferred: Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering related areas of study.