JLL’s Global Sustainability team is looking for an experienced carbon and data manager to help develop their carbon reporting abilities to ensure the effective monitoring, measuring and management of the delivery of their climate commitments. The role also has responsibility for the full breadth of data collection to meet JLL’s sustainability reporting and disclosure commitments.
The role will be based in either London or Boston and reports to the Director, Global Sustainability and is supported by the team’s Data Analyst.
- Oversight and responsibility for JLL’s global sustainability data collection process to support reporting, disclosure and the management of our impacts.
- Carbon data lead for the global business to enable accurate performance tracking against JLL’s climate commitments including our science-based target and net-zero commitment.
- Create and implement a roadmap for data quality improvement across all areas of Building a Better Tomorrow, JLL’s sustainability strategy with a focus on energy and carbon data.
- Support the transition to a single global energy and data management platform.
- Management of commercial activity related to sustainability data including data management platforms, assurance processes and ad hoc consultancy support.
- Line management and development of team’s Data Analyst.
Skills, Knowledge And Qualifications
- Experienced carbon accountant and data manager.
- A methodical and rigorous approach to information gathering and data analysis.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Strong academic qualifications including a degree and/or post-graduate qualification.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to extract broader implications when needed.
- Autonomous individual who communicates well over email and phone, with an adaptable attitude towards working schedules across time zones.
- Comfortable with communicating with colleagues around the world.
- High level of organization including effective workload prioritization.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter who works well in a changing, flexible environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Relevant work experience in a large, corporate environment with a focus on sustainability and carbon reporting preferred.
- Strong commitment to, and basic understanding of, the principles and values of sustainability, corporate social responsibility and/or corporate citizenship.