Net Impact is seeking a Director, Donor Partnerships. The role is based in Oakland, California. The Director will oversee Net Impact’s short and long-term fund development strategy and build and maintain relationships with a wide array of donors. The Director is responsible for cultivating and maintaining exceptional funder partnerships with corporations, foundations and individual donors.
Major responsibilities include:
- Facilitating board and staff team to meet or exceed a $3.5-4M annual goal from corporations, foundations and individual donors. This includes developing team goals, managing grant and program renewals, and leading the development of a funding pipeline to generate about $1M each year in new funding.
- Oversee strategy, communications, processes, and execution for business development efforts. This includes creating pitch materials, sourcing leads, cultivating relationships, closing, and contract / scope of work development
- Collaborate closely with programs, conference, marketing colleagues to develop pitches and deliver partner benefits at annual conference and beyond
- Lead proposal development and creation of pitch decks and concept strategy documents for prospective partners
- Represent Net Impact externally at key events and conferences
- Serve as part of Net Impact’s Senior Leadership Team and help to lead the organization’s strategy, execution and culture
- Develop and maintain outreach and knowledge management systems (Development Fundraising and Account Tracking documents, etc.)
- Reporting to the board and executive team around fund development efforts.
- Staff the board development committee.
About Net Impact
Net Impact inspires and equips emerging leaders to build a more just and sustainable world. Today’s students and emerging professionals will bring positive change to the world’s most pressing challenges. Net Impact is a leadership accelerator for these future change makers. Please visit www.netimpact.org to learn more.