Benefit Cosmetics is looking for a new Director, Global Diversity & Inclusion.
As the Director of Diversity & Inclusion, you will be a key member of the HR leadership team, reporting to the SVP, Global Human Resources. This is an important strategic role with a global company-wide mandate to advance real impact for our communities around the world.
In this role you will collaborate directly with employees and executive leadership to design, scale and lead Benefit Cosmetics D&I strategy in partnership with SVP of Human Resources, to engage a more diverse workforce, continue to build a culture of inclusion and belonging, and extend our social impact. A work environment in which all employees, of all backgrounds and identities, feel valued, respected, and recognized is core to our values and identity and essential for the success of our business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the process to strengthen our D&I strategy, increase the diversity of our employee team globally and continue to build a culture of inclusion, belonging, and awareness.
- Ensure that our D&I framework and discourse are globally relevant and accessible
- Work closely with relevant global stakeholders to understand regional cultural sensitivities and local conscious inclusion needs. Design and deliver a global plan that is adapted to regional needs.
- Serve as a key member of our HR leadership and ensure that our D&I strategy is closely aligned with our business and people strategies
- Establish clear goals and design the metrics and processes that will help us measure progress and accountability
- Work with the broader D&I community to develop key partnerships and champion inclusion best practices
- Oversee the development of training, appropriate resources, and tools for business teams in support of Benefit Cosmetics Learning and Development strategy.
- Oversee the guidance and leadership to resource groups. This includes providing administrative, event planning, and programming support to ERG and Affinity groups.
- Develop, maintain, and deploy effective internal and external D&I Department communications (collateral).
- Identify policies and processes required for the attraction and inclusion of diverse talent and construct recommendations for either modifying existing ones or creating new ones.
- Identify non-traditional sources for diverse talent and build networks with key stakeholder in these sources
- Collaborate with Global Communication and Global CSR to drive and increase the visibility of our diversity strategy and community involvement.
- Implement, direct, and liaise with Employee Resource, Business Resource, and Networking groups.
- Collaborate and co-design learning and development programs in line with Learning and Development Global and Regional strategies, partner closely with @BenebabesUniveristy.
- Expertise in People and HR related subject areas, such as: leadership development, executive coaching, training and development, measurement and accountability.
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership in the practice. Knowledge and understanding of inclusion and diversity principles. Ability to leverage and extend internal and external networks to develop strategic partnerships
- Demonstrated experience articulating a vision, translating it into executable strategy, and driving cross-functional teams to deliver against the plan
- Proven track record of facilitating company-level initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Possesses an analytical mindset and data-informed approach to challenges and opportunities
- Experience translating data and analytics to develop insights, telling stories, driving decisions, and measuring impact.
- Can demonstrate strong cultural awareness and the ability to work in diverse teams and groups and across geographies