Nike, Inc. is looking for a Director of Business Operations for the Sustainable Manufacturing & Sourcing to join the SM&S team.
Who are we looking for
This role leads efforts to align the SM&S team against the strategic objectives of building a responsible, sustainable and resilient source base that will propel NIKE into the future. The candidate needs to be highly collaborative and able to manage ambiguity, think strategically, and adapt & lead change!
What will you work on
If this is you, you’ll be working directly with the SM&S VP, leadership team, and cross-functional partners to drive progress on business unit objectives against the strategy. You’ll create business operations vision, using functional input to translate business goals into operational workstreams, and support functional goals / KPI’s that build to business outcomes and lead performance to those metrics.
This role will allow you to guide the evolution of the organization’s operational processes and tools in support of business growth, and resolve critical operational issues impacting business continuity.
Who will you work with
In this role, you’ll report to VP, Sustainable Manufacturing & Sourcing (SM&S) and collaborate closely with SM&S leadership team. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional partners, including Global Sourcing & Manufacturing and Global Sustainability teams.
What you bring
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- 7+ years professional experience in business or operations
- Strong eye for business, superior quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills, systems thinking
- Extensive and proven leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to convey complex information in a simple, easily understood to diverse groups of partners
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead collaboration across diverse teams within large organizations and inspire confidence to motivate groups collectively to meet common objectives
- Proven ability to interact with all levels, partnering, facilitating, and influencing
- Ability to network, influence, and utilize internal and external resources
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated in Manufacturing and/or Sustainability environment.
- Ability to build business plans to support Global Sourcing and Manufacturing priorities.
- Proven understanding of and experience in many facets of Sustainable Manufacturing Operations.