Job opening for Director of Product, Sustainability at Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL).
Are you someone who enjoys creating blue ocean strategies and the products necessary to deliver those strategies and drive results? Can you balance short – term needs and long – term opportunities? Do you consider yourself a leader who can navigate the intersection of business, technology, and design? Do you want to help build a high-performing team and leave our world a better place? If so, this may be the role for you!
You enable crisp product and cross-functional decisions by delivering customer-driven insights and needs to make key technology decisions and business. You are skilled at quantitative and qualitative analysis and are customer-obsessed, detail-oriented , yet creative and comfortable following your instinct. You are results-driven and lead as a player-coach and with effective communications.
What Success for You Looks Like
- Develop a long – term technology vision to guide where JLL will invest to build a global leadership position in sustainability.
- Work closely with business teams to understand key customer pain points, buyer needs, and opportunities to create WOW.
- Build alignment around a short- and long-term global product roadmap. Rationalize existing products and make the hard decisions on what to prioritize.
- Deliver results – work with engineering to deliver products, assist in go-to-market, and help identify partners, investment possibilities, and acquisition candidates to grow direct technology revenue, technology-enabled services revenue, and establish JLL as the sustainability leader in commercial real estate.
- Create and maintain processes for collecting customer and buyer needs & feedback, building requirements, and constructing a central, global catalog for products, personas, and top use cases.
- Help recreate how we work to enable us to accelerate our progress Your Background • 10+ years in Product.
- 5+ years building and leading Product teams.
- Strong track record of delivering results while working cross-functionally – occasionally breaking barriers to do so.
- Experienced with and successful at creating clear, focused, long term product vision and roadmaps, ideally at a large company in an unstructured environment.
- Player-coach who understands design thinking and gets hands-on to craft great product experiences and can influence others to do the same.
- Ability to make hard decisions to balance short – term needs and long – term opportunities A plus if you have-
- A sustainability background;
- Experience working globally;
- A technology degree;
- An understanding or background dealing with the complexities of integrating products into a services culture.