Exciting new opportunity at JLL for a Director of Product, Sustainability.
You enable cross-functional decisions by delivering customer-driven insights and needs to drive key technology decisions and business outcomes – such as compelling benefits, strategic differentiation, and increased revenue. You are skilled at quantitative and qualitative analysis and are customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, creative and comfortable following your instinct.
What Success for You Looks Like
- Develop a long term technology vision to guide where JLL will invest to build a global leadership position in sustainability
- Work closely with business teams to understand key customer pain points, buyer needs, and opportunities to create WOW
- Create and maintain processes for collecting customer and buyer needs & feedback, building requirements, and constructing a central, global catalog for products, personas, and top use cases.
- Build alignment around a short and long term global product roadmap. Rationalize existing products and make the hard decisions on what to prioritize
- Deliver results – work with engineering to deliver products, assist in go-to-market, and help identify partners, investment possibilities, and acquisition candidates
- 10+ years in Product
- 5+ years building and leading Product teams
- Strong track record of delivering results, working cross-functionally – occasionally breaking barriers to do so
- Experience creating clear, focused, long term product vision and roadmaps, ideally at a large company in an unstructured environment
- Player-coach who gets hands-on to craft great product experiences and can influence others to do the same
- Ability to make hard decisions to balance short term needs and long term opportunities.
A plus if you
○ Have a sustainability background;
○ Have a technology degree;
○ Have an understanding or background dealing with the complexities of integrating products into a services culture