The Coca-Cola Company needs a new Director, Sustainability PMO to lead the PMO for the North America OU Sustainability Team, inclusive of facilitating development of multi-year strategies, supporting roadmap of initiatives and performance measurement capabilities to determine progress vs. overarching objectives.
The Director, Sustainability PMO will also direct strategic planning work on behalf of the Sustainability group, developing holistic and integrated business goals and priorities embedded within Operating, Marketing and Customer plans to deliver World Without Waste, Water, Energy & Carbon objectives.
What You’ll Do
- Work across the Sustainability Organization as well the NAOU to develop, maintain and coordinate delivery of a future-back, integrated roster of initiatives designed to meet Sustainability goals.
- Partner with functional, global and external experts to define common measures of success and regularly track and report our progress vs goals.
- Collaborate with NAOU Marketing, SC, T&IS, Commercial Leadership, Franchise Governance, Zone Leadership, Bottlers as well as PACS teams to advance the Sustainability agenda and key initiatives with the Franchise System.
- Collaborate with National Customer & Assets leaders, as well as Zone Customer & Region Assets Leaders to align and advance the Sustainability agenda in a segmented and productive way
- Support business case development and business model valuations as needed.
- Partner with PACS Zone Operations and Public Policy teams to develop and execute the GR, Policy and Advocacy agenda in support of the larger Sustainability agenda and expected outcomes.
- Run the PMO using Agile, Lean and Design Thinking principles. Serve as an advocate, educator and leader that embodies the networked way of working and a growth culture. Support agile project teams as an advisor.
- Leads a high-performing team with a collaborative and agile mindset to achieve Stage 3 Growth, modeling our leadership behaviors. Develops and inspires a diverse and multi-skilled talent pipeline that delivers results, embedding the principles of a networked organization.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree Preferred;
- 15+ years’ experience business project and program management, operations and/or strategy execution
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with divergent and convergent stakeholders
- Track record of building and leading high-performing teams using agile/lean and design thinking principles and collaboration with cross-functional teams to drive engagement and effective action
- Ability to identify and analyze opportunities in a big-picture context, set priorities, and create a well-considered roadmap to optimize delivery of the Sustainability agenda (World Without Waste, Water, Energy & Carbon)
- Maximize value-based work and enhance our reputation by inspiring team to achieve high performance, leveraging resources and applying innovative approaches.
- Lead program development and execution-oriented engagement with internal and external constituents including divergent and convergent stakeholders NAOU functions, operating leadership, the Global Sustainability landscape, bottlers & customers.
- Promote a highly networked organization, leveraging and sharing best practices across teams, encouraging continuous learning and modeling a growth mindset
- Visioning, strategic thinking, planning, articulation and implementation
- Analytical expertise; Performance management, business case development
- Stakeholder management and facilitation expertise in a networked world
- Program and Project Management
- Building and leading high performing teams using Agile, Lean & Design Thinking practices
- Business and financial acumen
- ESG/Sustainability (World Without Waste, Water, Energy, Carbon) experience
- Commercialization experience
- Customer leadership experience
- Advocacy and Government Relations experience