Project Drawdown is searching for an inaugural Director of Drawdown Labs — a new consortium of visionary companies and other partners focused on deploying collaborative climate solutions. Drawdown Labs serves as an incubator of new, collaborative strategies and solutions for addressing climate change at scale.
Project Drawdown — the world’s leading resource for climate solutions — is a non-profit research organization that identifies, reviews, and analyses the most viable solutions to climate change, and shares these findings with the world. We also partner with communities, policy-makers, non-profits, businesses, investors, and philanthropists to deploy climate solutions – as quickly, safely, and equitably as possible. And as a thought leader and communicator, Project Drawdown is shifting the global conversation about climate change from fear and despair to one of opportunity, action, and empowerment.
The Drawdown Labs Director will report to the Executive Director of Project Drawdown, and work with a team of other senior leaders in the organization. Responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership and daily management of Drawdown Labs
- Overseeing work on climate solutions and strategy development
- Linking with other Project Drawdown team members working in research, modeling, tool development, communication, and engagement activities
- Developing and managing relationships with potential and existing partners
- Working with the Executive Director in relevant fundraising and development efforts
- Managing and leading regular meetings, workshops, and conferences for Drawdown Labs
- Overseeing the development of reports, white papers, and multi-media assets for Drawdown Labs work
About Drawdown Labs
Drawdown Labs is a new initiative of Project Drawdown focused on building new partnerships to develop and deploy climate solutions. It is built upon a new consortium of visionary companies and other partners, focused on deploying climate solutions together. Learn more: www.drawdown.org.