Canon is seeking an EMEA Sustainability Manager (Social).
The priorities for this role will be to manage the development of Canon EMEA’s Imaging for Good proposition to ensure the company is delivering high impact social investment and a differentiated approach to Corporate Sustainability. The key focus for this role will be on the Canon Young People Programme (YPP) which includes managing all relevant stakeholders, internally and externally, to deliver positive outcomes that benefit the programme participants and maximize visibility for Canon.
The successful candidate would be based in United Kingdom (London).
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world. Specifically, we require
- Degree in sustainability and/ or environmentally-related subject
- Experience in managing Sustainability issues in a large and complex multinational organization
- Track record of designing and delivering social sustainability strategies within a business and project managing social investment programmes
- Experience as a communicator, networker and ambassador for an organisation on Sustainability issues internally and externally
- Familiarity of working with NGOs and other thought-leading Sustainability organisations/ partners
- Fluent English speaker; other languages desirable
You will need
Morover in this role you’ll need to possess the competencies
Is Business Outcome Driven
Is Courageous and has Conviction
Ensures Delivery of the Outcome
Is Customer Oriented