Ramboll is inviting you to join their ambitious, creative, fun, and collaborative team in New England as Environment, Health & Sustainability Principal.
The role is best described as a trusted advisor, in that you’ll engage top-notch worldwide talent to help our clients through their greatest environmental challenges. Through a balance of collaboration and independent technical and business leadership, you will offer strategic guidance to clients of the firm. Year after year, you generate $1.5M or more in labor revenue, through a combination of collaborative and independent business development activities that focus regionally, nationally, or globally on the market sectors that you know best. As a seller-doer, you’ll support clients through the entire life cycle of challenging assignments. You are a leader with respect to the health, safety and security of Ramboll employees.
You have many years of experience managing and executing scientific and legal assignments; you are passionate about the technical work and you enjoy working on multi-disciplinary teams to bring innovative solutions to our clients. You communicate complex technical information clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Under your ownership, projects are completed on time, on schedule, profitably, and with high quality. You truly care about developing the next generation of leaders. You are committed to coaching less experienced consultants, so that they too do great work and develop meaningful careers.
- Masters or doctoral degree and registrations in relevant scientific discipline
- 15+ years of experience, including 3+ years in leadership plus sales equal to or greater than $1.5M/year for the last 2 years
- Dedication to health, safety and security of employees
- Clear written and oral communication skills
- Effective project management skills, combined with a passion for coaching project managers to improve those skills
- Digital literacy and curiosity
- Strategic and innovative business vision
- Inspiring leadership of project teams