Nasdaq seeks an ESG Content Coordinator for Nasdaq OneReport, an ESG platform for data management and disclosure. You are detail oriented with excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, and project coordination skills. Experience and interest in corporate responsibility; environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues; and sustainable and responsible investment (SRI) is preferred.
You will be joining a highly engaged team of professionals who are passionate about delivering for the broader business. Our BU is tightly-knit and extremely client-centered. The OneReport team is collaborative and works together to be successful. We invest a great deal in our teams to ensure your career continues to progress.
Nasdaq OneReport, a part of Nasdaq, is a leading provider of corporate responsibility (CR) information management and reporting services. Launched seventeen years ago to help companies combat survey fatigue, OneReport’s platform integrates key reporting frameworks and assessments, enabling clients to navigate the evolving ratings landscape and address relevant metrics efficiently. OneReport’s online software simplifies data collection, colleague engagement and oversight, reporting, and web publishing. A resource for Fortune 1000 firms and organizations of all sizes, OneReport is a Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) certified software provider and licensed by CDP and SASB.
Data Management/Software Content Maintenance
Your role and responsibilities
- Compare third party ESG surveys/questions/requested data (quantitative and qualitative) with existing content in OneReport to identify commonalities and changes
- Using a custom administrative interface, plan, update, edit, and build data input forms for our clients based on data requested by third-party ESG frameworks and ratings organizations
- Plan and track work in Excel
- Identify and map interrelationships among third-party ESG frameworks/ratings, metrics, and OneReport
- Identify errors or inconsistencies in data request content, structure or mapping (quality control)
- Accurately record and track your work
- Assist in setting up data for export
- Offer project and process improvement input
Software Testing And Product Development Support
- Conduct application testing for software changes, content updates, or bug tracking and communicate results into JIRA, our issue and project tracker
- Test and explore product development options for the OneReport corporate responsibility information management and reporting platform
We expect you to have
- You will need the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years professional experience
- Experience, background and/or strong interest in ESG/SRI/Sustainability
- Strong analytical ability, with an eye for detail
- Patience with ambiguity
- Comfort in learning new software
- Solid and reliable team player