Join a highly visible team at S&P Global as ESG Product Manager.
- As ESG product manager in S&P Global’s ESG organization you will support the design and development of commercial ESG products, services, and offerings.
- You will execute on the product roadmap, work with customers and stakeholders to document user/persona workflows, uncover market needs, partner with cross functional teams including Commercial, Research, Technology, Marketing to bring products to the market.
- You will be responsible for developing and delivering a set of ESG capabilities that include scores/benchmarks, data, analytics, and relevant content.
- You will be integrally involved with projects to integrate existing and new capabilities with the broader set of S&P Global’s assets, collaborate across the divisions to maximize our positioning in the market, and provide world-class client service to our customers.
- The product manager role will be responsible for supporting commercial teams by leading go-to-market planning and execution of activities including release communication, training, and sales support.
- You will support the business in meeting usage and sales growth targets by participating in deals as the product expert, presenting roadmap material, demonstrating capabilities and feature sets, and positioning our ESG intellectual property.
- You will represent ESG at external events & activities including client webinars, industry events, client meetings.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of Product Management/Development experience within the financial industry
- Experience working within the Agile framework
- Natural curiosity about our products and market trends and how we can serve them
- Experience with ESG market: market needs, competitive landscape, methodologies, regulatory landscape and market trends
- Tech savvy – understand latest technologies for desktop and feed product development
- Ability to influence, negotiate and build trust (SPGI leadership and across S&P Divisions); must be strong communicator
- Self-starter that can work independently with little supervision
- Juggle multiple projects
- Capable of building out and influencing a network of partners and resources from existing pool of talent in and outside ESG teams.
- Presentation skills (both in spoken and written formats), e.g. strategic plan development, strong PowerPoint skills, client interaction skills, training, business / financial analysis & reporting
- Command respect with senior audiences both internal and external
- Collaboration across global teams and with multiple functional roles including technology, data & content operations, client services