GHD is seeking an ESG/Sustainability Advisor to work closely with the ESG/Sustainability Executive Advisor to support GHD’s growth in the market.
The Strategic Sustainability and ESG practice area includes sustainability & resiliency strategy development, climate risk & impact assessment, and ESG data, transactions and strategy consulting.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Support the ESG/Sustainability team to meet and exceed client needs and expectations.
- Follow the ESG/Sustainability leadership direction in performing activities to broaden the GHD brand both internally and externally.
- Deliver GHD’s ESG, Sustainability & Resilience services to our clients and provide technical leadership on projects as required.
- Provide technical input and support the development of tenders/bids or proactive client proposals.
Experience And Skills
- 5+ years’ experience in Consultancy specifically around the Sustainability and ESG capability area
- Bachelor’s Degree