GHD is seeking an ESG/Sustainability Advisor to work closely with the ESG/Sustainability Executive Advisor to support GHD’s growth in the market.
As a global firm, GHD continues to expand our market presence across North America. As part of the North America Advisory Strategy, ESG/Sustainability & Resilience is a key focus area for our clients. The ESG/Sustainability Advisor will work closely with the ESG/Sustainability Executive Advisor to support GHD’s growth in the market.
The goal for GHD is to be a thought leader and premier sustainability, resilience & ESG consultant with a strategic focus across Private, Municipal, Water and Transportation markets in the USA and Canada. Closely cooperating with other GHD enterprise, Advisory Business Activity Leaders, and the broader GHD business including Marketing Leaders and Regional Technical Leaders, this role is a key element of our growth strategy.
The Strategic Sustainability and ESG practice area includes sustainability & resiliency strategy development, climate risk & impact assessment, and ESG data, transactions and strategy consulting.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Support the ESG/Sustainability team to meet and exceed client needs and expectations.
- Follow the ESG/Sustainability leadership direction in performing activities to broaden the GHD brand both internally and externally.
- Deliver GHD’s ESG, Sustainability & Resilience services to our clients and provide technical leadership on projects as required.
- Provide technical input and support the development of tenders/bids or proactive client proposals.
Experience And Skills
- 5+ years’ experience in Consultancy specifically around the Sustainability and ESG capability area
- Bachelor’s Degree