A position has become available at EY for a Sustainable Finance ESG Manager.
Advise EY’s clients on sustainable finance related services.
- Maintain a strong client focus across multiple client engagement teams, sharing responsibility, providing support and coaching to junior team members, developing relationships, and maintaining communication with senior team members.
- Drive sustainable finance advisory and assurance activities; evaluate and test processes and related controls; participate in client meetings and prepare reports.
- Contribute to new business development by highlighting potential opportunities for new engagements and responding to tenders. Seek, develop, and present ideas to apply EY’s services.
- Gather, analyse, and distribute information regarding developments in sustainability to our clients and our practice.
- Regularly and proactively communicating with senior clients on relevant industry matters.
- Responsible for maintaining client relationships and delivering consistently high quality work products.
- Building and maintaining strong external networks within the industry
Experience and Qualifications
- Significant climate change/ responsible investment experience within a consulting environment or investment firm and across a wide range of sectors
- Understanding of key sustainability issues and trends and how they link to business values
- Management experience within a sustainability team
- Experience of sustainability risk assessment
- Strong commercial skills, an entrepreneurial mind set, and good understanding of business processes.
- Familiarity with the emerging regulatory and legislative ESG/ climate change agenda
- Strong technical analytical skills.
- Ability to think laterally and adapt previous experience and solutions to new projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team and environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Being multilingual is desirable