The LEGO Group is looking for a new Global Brand Director, Environmental Sustainability to lead the strategic integrated development of environmental sustainability brand strategy, positioning, campaigns and planning process for them, globally.
- Partner with Sustainability Engagement, Global Insights, Corp Comms, Social Impact, Environmental responsibility, Product & Experience Design, and The LEGO Agency teams to lead and develop sustainability insights, our strategy, and brand position positioning
- Define and deliver an ES brand platform to support the brand vision of becoming a global force of learning through play
- Support and inform a multi-year environmental sustainability brand calendar and drive alignment with all key partners across the enterprise
- You will lead and seasonal brand plan for ES creating an integrated approach across the ecosystem, partnering with product, digital, The LEGO Agency, corp comms, key channels, entities etc.
- Partner with the sustainable Product & Experience Design to align key data and analytics across product designed with sustainability in mind
- Develop consumer journeys for sustainability product storytelling throughout the ecosystem
- Partner closely with Sustainability Engagement and on the development and creation, media planning and launch of global campaigns
- Track and measure success metrics and project progression, budget management
- Lead ES marketing integration into global brand narratives, concept maps and global brand planning process
- Develop and inform integrated long-lead brand concepts with audience insight and brand narrative
- Set up process and lead the integrated review of all sustainability brand messaging with ecosystem partners and legal
- Build and collaborate with Product Groups, Design LT, Environmental responsibility, sustainability engagement, comms and markets, to identify, create, and coordinate seasonal environmental sustainability moments, products and/or stories
- Support and deliver environmental sustainability brand messaging briefs and consumer journeys with sustainability engagement for key moments and 365
- Review and edit sustainability brand messaging with the Product Claims Legal team and Sustainability Engagement team
- Develop, drive and continually update seasonal environmental sustainability strategies, plans and journeys based on the brand priorities
- Flex up and down (adapt quickly) on a variety of projects based on project needs, timing and deliverables, including related special projects within product and critical initiatives.
Play your part in our team succeeding!
The Director, Environmental Brand Sustainability Marketing will report to the VP of Global Brand Development and work very closely with The LEGO Group’s corporate brand communications team. This individual will ensure the organisation’s commitments and initiatives in the environmental sustainability space are expressed in a way that builds deeper relationships with the brand.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of relevant education, training, and experience.
- Proven record of experience in marketing, sustainability, or related field
- High-energy can-do attitude
- Experienced in effective storytelling
- Passion and knowledge in Sustainability
- Problem Solver
- Learning Agility