Deloitte is looking for a Global Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Communications Manager.
Work you’ll do
In this interesting role as a Communications Manager, we are hiring for a manager to join the Global Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Marketplace team as we drive critical changes to address some of the most important societal challenges organizations face today and in the future.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to
- Work with team leaders to create change management and communications plans that deliver solutions for transformation programs and strategic initiatives
- Create and amplify a consistent and compelling narrative that inspires our people while advancing our business priorities
- Craft initiative messaging and communications to raise awareness and promote initiatives with specific audiences
- Create presentation materials and talking points that facilitate decision making and project updates
- Support facilitation and design of meetings and events with various stakeholders as appropriate
- Coordinate activities across various internal Deloitte teams (e.g., Global Brand, Maestro, Talent, etc.) and the businesses
- Conduct internal and external research on best practices relevant to initiative
- Reach and influence Deloitte professionals with guidance and changes that impact the way we work and increases collaboration and community
- Collaborate with Graphic Designers on major presentations, visuals, etc.
- BA/BS degree in communications, English, public relations, marketing, journalism, or a related field (or equivalent).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in internal communications, corporate communications, marketing, or related field.
- Superior writing and editing skills, with a proven track record across a variety of audience groups and channels
- Ability to tell a clear and compelling story through PowerPoint.
- Advanced skills in the latest communications technology, including proficiency in photo/video editing software, the ability to work with web content management systems and analytics tools, and mastery of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with internal communications campaigns with demonstrable results in driving awareness and building engagement in a dispersed workforce.
- Avid juggler; able to shift gears and manage multiple priorities with enthusiasm and energy; proactive worker who can fit successfully into a virtual, dispersed team and has great upward management skills
- Creative problem-solver; sees the value in active brainstorming and collaborative innovation