There is an opportunity at SGS for a Global Incubator Manager – Sustainability, ESG and Circularity.
About the job
Working as a key member of our Building and Infrastructure strategic business unit, the Global Incubator Manager will to develop and implement a new innovative suite of services aimed at helping our clients to get their assets greener, more sustainable and more circular. You will develop an understanding of client requirements within the market segment and identify specific industry trends with regards to sustainability, ESG requirements and circular economy.
Moreover, you will
- Develop and implement a strategy for the development of a new innovative suite of services aimed at helping our clients to get their assets (buildings, cities or infrastructures) greener, more sustainable and more circular;
- Translate this understanding, in close cooperation with service segments and affiliates, into a market penetration strategy based on service portfolio development and geographical focus;
- Validate the market penetration strategy by applying it to the selected global accounts and deploy it to the regions / affiliates for local implementation;
- Prepare and keep up to date market penetration strategy aligned with global market trends;
- Identify gaps in service portfolio and coordinate with service segment managers to find solutions (e.g. develop in-house innovative solution, acquisition, partnership);
- Work with global market teams and segments managers to prepare long-term changes to market needs and SGS response to those future needs;
- Communicate with the affiliates and regional teams the assigned market tendencies, challenges and penetration strategy aimed to create growth with local and regional accounts;
- Collaborate with affiliates to implement market penetration strategy within their local and regional markets and client base;
- Liaise with I&E marketing manager to develop assigned market segment;
- Be a key contributor in the continuous improvement process of the sales process and organization.
- University degree, preferable in a relevant technical discipline;
- Minimum 10-year experience in the assigned market segment, preferably in TIC, technical services or engineering/consulting;
- Demonstrable track record in business and/or market development;
- Familiar with matrix structured international organisations;
- International exposure at senior management level with major international and regional companies within the assigned global market segment desirable;
- Fluent in English;
- Additional languages (e.g. Spanish, French or Portuguese) desirable.