There is an exciting opportunity at JP Morgan Chase & Co. for a Global Index Research Group – ESG Specialist – Vice President. The role is based in New York, New York. J.P. Morgan’s Global Index Research is a central hub for fixed income indices within the Corporate and Investment bank, and is part of the Global Research organization. The group is a leading provider of indices across fixed income with a market leading presence in Emerging Market (EM) and Developed Market (DM) Indices, accounting for over 95% of the market with over $700 billion in assets tracking the various EM index products. The Global Index Research analysts are viewed as thought leaders in the indexing lifecycle (from idea generation to launch) and liaise with clients in all stages of their investment cycle.
Interested in applying? Before you submit your CV, register for a 30-minute CV critique session for some smart, practical tips on how to make your application stand out from the crowd.
About JP Morgan Chase & CO.
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today:
- We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion.
- We have a presence in over 100 markets.
- We have over 250,000 employees.
- We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Visit jpmorganchase.com for more.