Deloitte is seeking a Global Internal Sustainability Manager.
Work You’ll Do
The role offers a unique opportunity to drive sustainability strategy and solutions with colleagues around the world. Through this role you will support the Head of Internal Sustainability: program management and implementation, support for member firms on sustainability strategy, carbon reduction goals, oversight of greenhouse gas reporting, advisory to CR&S leaders across geographies, analysis, and management of internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and oversee the strategic programs and initiatives of the Global Internal Sustainability team, with a particular focus on supporting initiatives relating to Deloitte’s carbon reduction commitments
- Support the Head of Global Internal Sustainability with strategic initiatives
- Oversee and manage Deloitte’s carbon reporting process (i.e., carbon footprint) through the following:
- Support member firms and address questions relating to data gathering, data entry, and use and functionality of the carbon reporting software
- Manage internal consulting team who compiles the member firm data and performs quality assurance on the information, prior to its finalization
- Manage the relationship with the software vendor for our carbon reporting
- Oversee and manage Deloitte’s sustainability reporting (i.e., GRI/Global Impact Report) process, by coordinating with internal stakeholders (i.e. Brand, Risk, Communications)
- Oversee and manage third party reporting (i.e., ecoVadis) and client annual supplier requests, client service teams’ proposal requests for sustainability (ESG) information
- Oversee and manage Deloitte’s CDP reporting process
- Provide oversight and direction to junior staff, in order to guide them in carrying out internal sustainability initiatives, as well as invest in their development.
- Manage supplier engagement and support CoRe Procurement for specific categories (i.e., laptops, electronics, paper) for sustainability and ESG issues
- Support member firms with capacity building, including providing resources and knowledge transfer opportunities with other member firms
- Support the finalization and implementation of policies related to sustainability at Deloitte
- Develop communications and other deliverables, including, but not limited to: presentations and reports to senior leadership, internal and external website content, internal communications (webinars, newsletters), speaking points, press releases, and toolkits
- Continually monitor sustainability landscape and market trends to communicate the business case for sustainability
Locations: Preferred locations are McLean, New York and London.Apply now