Deloitte is looking for a passionate, high energy, and self-motivated individual who is accustomed to working independently and collaboratively on small and large projects in a close-knit team.
Work you’ll do
The Global Sustainability & Climate team is part of Deloitte Global.
The team is at the core of the Firm’s strategy, working with industries and practice areas to orchestrate the sustainability & climate efforts and solve the most complex challenges in more cohesive, consistent, and exponentially powerful ways.
- Processes strong program management skills, with the ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Manages and coach junior team members
- Develops and maintain strong relationships with US/global counterparts
- Supports S&C and Firm leadership in driving the S&C agenda
- Coordinates with stakeholders across global businesses, industries/sectors and member firms
- Defines success metrics, establish tracking processes, develop and manage KPIs
- Supports the team to navigate cross-border/business/industry processes and connection with appropriate subject matter experts (i.e., Technology, Finance, Talent, etc.)
- Integrates and synthesizes large sets of data into meaningful recommendations
What you’ll be part of – our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Global Ecosystems & Alliances is at the core of the firm’s strategy, working hand-in-hand with industries and practice areas to orchestrate expansive business ecosystems of client and alliance relationships to solve the most complex challenges in exponentially powerful ways. By combining leading technology with our time-tested business acumen and strong industry relationships, we bring complete, scalable solutions that can help our clients not only survive-but thrive-in a world of constant change. *
Master’s Degree in a relevant field of Climate, ESG or Business area * Minimum of 10 years of experience, with years of post-MBA experience (Manager)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent core consulting skills – i.e., analytical, primary and secondary research
- Superior presentation skills, including logical structuring and storytelling, superior knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint