Dolby Laboratories is seeking a GWS & Sustainability Coordinator.
The role is to manage service delivery of workplace programs at HQ, ensure that the company upholds and works towards finding new, innovative and economically reductive ways to stay green and share best practices with regional offices.
This is a fast-paced position that requires an individual who can juggle multiple tasks, prioritize responsibilities, and deal with customers while maintaining a positive and even keeled attitude. The nature of this work requires someone with a high level of intelligence, common sense, communication, interpersonal skills, and professionalism.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee the delivery of the following programs/services for HQ including vendor/service reporting.
- Health & Fitness Program and services
- Refreshment Services
- Transportation & Parking
- Ticket management system
- Interior Plants & Exterior Landscape
- Floor care maintenance
- Initial point-of-contact for all Workplace Services HQ requests (via Service Now)
- Partner with Procurement on the RFP process for all related programs.
- Assist with budget analysis and variance research as needed
- Develop reports to communicate the effectiveness of sustainability initiatives for GWS
- Develop sustainability project goals, objectives, and initiatives in collaboration with Dolby business partners
- Collect information about waste stream management and green building practices to inform decision-makers
- Coordinate and ensure the corporate website communicates GWS sustainability issues, procedures, and objectives
Education, Skills, Abilities, And Experience Required
- Bachelor’s (B.A. or B.S.) degree, 2-5 years of experience providing facilities administrative support or equivalent combination.
- Computer savvy. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Proficient in SAP, Oracle, or other business enterprise systems.
- Possess understanding of accounting principles and budget management.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Must be organized, accurate, and detail oriented with ability to proactively follow through on assignments and tasks.
- An understanding of facilities management and project management preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with customers, vendors, and consultants.
- Ability to interact with staff in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism.
- Ability and strong desire to work effectively as part of a team and to interact comfortably with all levels of management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities in a changing environment.
- High initiative, enthusiasm, sense of urgency and energy. Be both team player and independent contributor. Ability to consider “big picture” ramifications and actions.
- Must handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and care.
- Must be flexible with changing job requirements, must be willing to work overtime when required.
- Ability to diplomatically resolve customer complaints and concerns.
- Must be resourceful and utilize knowledge of existing processes, procedures, and policies.
- Ability to lift and maneuver 25-30 lbs frequently
- Individuals should have flexible hours.
- Stay abreast of new trends and innovations in the field of workplace and facilities.