There is an exciting opportunity at ISS (Institutional Shareholder Services) for Head of Engagement.
The ideal candidate will have extensive prior RI, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) or Sustainability experience.
The successful candidate will have strong organizational skills and be able to work independently and collaboratively with a global team to facilitate engagement activities.
- Coordinate Engagements across the year:
- Responsibility for quality assurance of service deliveries
- Lead on facilitating meetings involving issuers and clients
- Train staff on Engagement processes
- Contribute to the development and periodic review of Engagement services and processes. This will include:
- Monitoring industry and market developments and initiatives to review alignment of product against market expectations
- Contribute to alignment of processes with existing ISS products
- Professional skills:
- 7-10 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Superior presentation and communication skills and command of the financial markets. : The individual must be able to engage professionally with clients, colleagues and external stakeholders
- Strong academic qualifications (Masters in relevant field, such as economic/international relations/law/politics/communications desirable but not required)
- Excellent language skills, both written and oral (Required fluency in English; fluency in Danish, German, Dutch is desirable)
- Personal skills:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently towards deadlines
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Well-organized and proactive
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritizing
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team to coordinate and lead the efforts of other professionals within a global team
- A desire to show initiative