The position of Head of ESG Software Content Team has recently become available at Nasdaq.
You will be joining a highly engaged team of professionals who are passionate about delivering for the broader business. Our BU is tightly-knit and extremely client-centered. The OneReport team is collaborative and works together to be successful. We invest a great deal in our teams to ensure your career continues to progress.
You are detail oriented with excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, project management, and people management skills. You are experienced in corporate responsibility; environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues and/or sustainable and responsible investment (SRI). You are passionate about ESG and sustainability reporting and what the future holds. You are focused on delivering results for the broader Nasdaq OneReport team and on the success of your stakeholders while cultivating excellent long-term relationships. If you are motivated, persistent, pro-active, and come to us with a spotless reputation, we want to hear from you!
Nasdaq OneReport, a part of Nasdaq, is a leading provider of corporate responsibility (CR) information management and reporting services. Launched seventeen years ago to help companies combat survey fatigue, OneReport’s platform integrates key reporting frameworks and assessments, enabling clients to navigate the evolving ratings landscape and address relevant metrics efficiently. OneReport’s online software simplifies data collection, colleague engagement and oversight, reporting, and web publishing. A resource for Fortune 1000 firms and organizations of all sizes, OneReport is a Global Reporting Initiative certified software provider and licensed by CDP and SASB.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively across various functional teams – including executive leadership, technology, business development, and others, to create a long-term ESG content integration strategy.
- Effectively and collaboratively lead the work of a team to achieve goals and meet success of project timelines, in a high profile, high-growth segment of Nasdaq, carefully considering inputs from Customer Success and Sales departments.
- Identify scope of individual projects and manage execution with project team from start to finish.
- Be a subject matter expert on corporate reporting, ESG metrics/disclosures, frameworks/reporting organizations and broader sustainability topics for the Nasdaq OneReport team and the larger Nasdaq family.
- Drive accurate and timely updates of current content in the software through comparison, research and analysis work.
- Develop, implement, and manage process improvements across a team of 13.
- Engage with key ESG raters and reporting framework developers to understand their methodologies and stay current on emerging trends as well as expectations for transparency and reporting.
- Manage operational relationships with ESG raters and reporting framework organizations.
- 5-10 years of experience working in sustainability, ESG reporting, or related role.
- Applied experience in a systems-thinking approach to strategy and process improvements.
- Dedicated, driven outlook toward work.
- Strong understanding of ESG reporting requirements of organizations such as GRI, CDP, SASB, UN SDGs, Sustainalytics, and others.
- Strong operational and analytical abilities, and the skill to drive cross-functional projects.
- A consistent collaborative and supportive approach.
- Strong project management skills, with a natural inclination for problem-solving.
- Solid people management experience.
- Attention for detail with a drive for data accuracy a must.
- Flexible with patience around ambiguity and willingness to both learn and lead within a quickly-evolving space.
- Solid and reliable team player.
- Related work in the technology industry a strong plus.