Danone has an opening for Head of External Affairs, Waters and EDP UK.
- Develop and deliver an external affairs strategy for Danone Waters and EDP (Essential Dairy and Plant Based Products), that delivers value against each CBUs strat plans and connects with other GS functional plans
- Work with the Director of Corporate Affairs and Head of External Affairs SN (Specialised Nutrition), to develop and deliver an external affairs strategy for Danone UK, addressing transversal issues and reputational challenges and opportunities
- Align with Heads of GS Functions to integrate Public Affairs strategy with Danone UKI corporate affairs strategy
- Act as Waters and EDP Public Affairs SPOC, advising GS CODI member (i.e senior leadership), GMs and CBU functional leads, contributing relevant external and PA insights into planning and decision-making processes, and managing CBU positioning in Government interactions and consultations
- Leadership across the business on key transversal public policy issues (with Head of Specialised Nutrition External Affairs), and connection with global teams on wider positioning and impact
- Management of Waters and EDP Public Affairs budget across both Danone Holdings and A&P
- Member of Waters CODI (Senior Leadership)
- Management of external agencies and consultants as required
- Member of GS SLG and DBT (Danone Business Team) Senior Leadership Group
- Responsible for activating business and public affairs strategy across clearly defined PA audiences including Westminster, Whitehall, NGOs and Trade Associations and Professional Bodies.
- Waters and EDP representative at relevant TA bodies and Cttees; enabler of effective business representation at Senior TA meetings and conferences
- Work with the Head of Social Innovation and Sustainability to develop and manage sustainable and strategic partnerships with charities and other key bodies (non clinical) to deliver the public affairs strategy for EDP
- Public Affairs spokesperson for the press/media, local crises, legal challenges etc. in close collaboration with Communications Lead