Formula 1 is looking for an experienced Head of Sustainable Business to help achieve their goal of F1 becoming net zero carbon by 2030 – an ambitious yet achievable strategy that will propel F1 to the forefront of major global sports.
In this newly created role, you’ll drive the execution of F1’s sustainability strategy, leading projects to reduce F1’s carbon footprint, supporting delivery of sustainable Grand Prix weekends and shaping an inclusive and diverse sport and business.
Based in F1 head office in London, you’ll represent F1 on sustainability at key external events and generate relevant communication briefings and content for senior leaderships teams to use with key commercial partners, opinion leaders and other stakeholders.
You’re currently leading a major sustainability programme for a large commercial organisation, with a proven track record of delivering against publicly stated goals on environmental and social issues.
- Proven ability to independently lead, organise and deliver commitments on time and within budget.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management capabilities.
- Great communication skills, with experience of talking to media.
- A collaborative and open working style with a passion for innovation and entertainment.
- A team player attitude and can work well with people of all levels, disciplines, and backgrounds.