Veolia UK has an opening for an Innovation Project Manager – (Energy & Waste) Maternity Cover.
What you’ll do
- Develop new businesses and make it profitable in a short period of time
- Development of Procycle, Veolia solution for niche recycling
- Development of Sustainable Packaging Academy, Veolia solution to support brand owners, retailers and packaging manufacturers to design more sustainable and recyclable packaging
- Depending on needs and time available, development of other offers including new energy or carbon services, and air quality services
- Lead client meetings, discussing their needs and recognising opportunities for adapting and selling our services
- Manage the development of the services from conception and sales to final delivery, with responsibility over budget
- Work with various internal support services to deliver the projects : marketing, communication, sales, legal, finance, technical
- Provide expert advice, thought leadership, and proposals on new sustainable business plans to extend Veolia UK’s offer.
- Ensure projects operate efficiently and continually review to identify opportunities for improvement.
The experience you will need
- MSc Degree in Business Management, Sustainability, Engineering or equivalent
- Proven project management and sales experience
- Customer orientated – ability to be client facing and understand client needs and translate that into a bespoke solution; excellent communicator
- Excellent time management – for a role with high variety to suit a proficient multi-tasker.
- Ability to think creatively and to overcome project issues, find solutions, and learn from experience to work more efficiently
- Ability to deal with stakeholders of all types
- Knowledge and experience in the recycling industry
Benefits you will receive within this role are
- Eligible for Annual Performance Bonus
- Eligible for Company Car or Company Car Allowance
- The option to join the Veolia Pension Scheme
- Access to Veolia Rewards, benefits and discounts
- Free eye testing and money towards glasses if required for work purposes
- 25 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays
Where you’ll work
You will work in Veolia head office, based in London near King’s Cross Station, within a dynamic team that delivers new and innovative services for energy and waste management, aiming at protecting the environment and building a more sustainable future.Apply now