Nasdaq has a new opportunity for a Lead ESG Advisor.
Your Role And Responsibilities
- Lead ESG Advisory engagements and provide advice to Boards, Senior Executives, IR and Sustainability teams on ESG program building strategy, oversight and disclosure advice, ratings agencies guidance, frameworks adoption and ESG investor engagement strategy.
- Guide clients by leveraging industry experience and doing deep research on companies, their associated sectors, ESG rating reports, frameworks and investor interests.
- Prepare analyses and presentations to support client engagements, along with the support of junior team.
- Join business development efforts by collaborating with Nasdaq business leaders, sales and relationship management.
- Participate in ESG events and generate thought leadership content.
You Will Need The Following Skills And Experience
- 5+ years in ESG or Sustainability a plus
- Experience consulting corporate issuers and navigating multi-stakeholder audiences
- High fluency with the capital markets and how investors are incorporating ESG topics into investment process
- Comfort presenting to senior executives
- Comfort with data
- ESG rating agency & framework knowledge (TCFD knowledge a plus)
- High level of comfort with Microsoft Office products
- Education required: Bachelor’s Degree