tentree are looking to hire a tactical, dynamic and goal-oriented Manager, Brand Strategy to join their Marketing team.
This role, reporting to the Director of Brand, ensures our brand and marketing efforts are executed on time, on brand and contribute to the goals of the company. As a member of the leadership team within the Brand Division, this role overseas the execution of all campaigns, and ensures the omni-channel alignment of all initiatives.
What will you be doing?
- You will strategize and execute omni-channel marketing and story-telling campaigns.
- You will work closely with Sales, Product, HR, and Operations to understand project/initiative objectives and support in bringing it to life from brief through delivery – on time and within budget.
- You will support in developing revenue-driving marketing strategies.
- You will develop affiliate marketing strategy in collaboration with Partnerships Lead
- You will manage the major project delivery for all channels including website, paid media (print and digital), social media, email, wholesale, corporate sales, retail, trade shows, community events, PR, etc.
- You will effectively plan, communicate, and execute integrated marketing plans to proactively support and align all tentree sales channels – ecommerce, wholesale, retail, and corporate sales.
- You will manage the execution of the customer segmentation findings.
- You will consolidate campaign and initiative metrics and present to senior leadership team.
- You will research, develop, and pitch business cases for new campaigns and processes
- You will support in the execution of customer journey audit findings.
- You will lead the implementing and execution of revised ad strategies.
What essential qualities should you have?
- 6+ years of brand marketing experience within the apparel / brand industry required
- 5+ years driving campaign strategies
- Experience developing revenue-driving affiliate marketing strategies
- Experience developing revenue-driving ad strategies
- You are passionate about the environment and have a desire to make a truly incredible impact