The LEGO Group is recruiting a Manager Environmental Supply Chain & Scope 3 Governance to join their ambitious team.
About the job
Develop and deliver a coherent approach to tracking supply chain Scope 3 emissions and measuring progress on environmental topics particularly carbon emissions. Minimise the risks to the LEGO Group creating business value, and leading to meaningful environmental impact reduction!
- Drive Scope 3 data collection through engagement with Procurement teams for input into the greenhouse gas inventory.
- Tracking Scope 3 Supply Chain emissions progress against Science Based Target.
- Work with Procurement to improve ‘product’ emissions data in line with the Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Protocol.
- Create and operate a system to track upstream renewable energy coverage.
- Be part of the team driving supplier performance through the LEGO Group Environmental supply-chain engagement program – Engage2Reduce.
- Support Procurement teams in supplier selection processes.
- Provide technical input and advice on environmental aspects of our value chain.
- Work collaboratively across global functions to secure consensus from senior leaders and their teams to embed sustainability into their ways of working.
- Deliver engaging communication with internal partners, consumers, and customers.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree in a sustainability-related field or equivalent working experience.
- Proven skills in data processing with the ability to conduct detailed analysis.
- Experience working with greenhouse gas inventories, particularly Scope 3 datasets.
- Ability to produce robust data that allows for quality measurement and decision making.
- Excellent analytical skills applying various analytical software. We would expect advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Experience in using other data science and analytics software and visualisation tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI etc. would be beneficial.
- Experience with environmental sustainability data platforms E.g. CDP and Supply shift.
- Resilient and able to deal with the challenges that change management brings.
- Able to work with colleagues from varying cultures and levels of seniority.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.