Nielsen is recruiting for a new Manager, Global Responsibility & Sustainability.
The Manager, Global Responsibility & Sustainability, would be responsible for growing and sustaining Nielsen’s environmental, social, and governance (ESG) strategy and goals with business objectives, and work cross-functionally across key teams at Nielsen to drive progress on these strategies and goals. In particular, this open role would focus on corporate citizenship initiatives related to employees and non-profits, including support of the Nielsen Foundation.
- Maintain, build and grow relationships with key nonprofit organizations and senior community stakeholders via volunteering and pro bono work, to enhance Nielsen’s visibility and standing in the communities where we work and live.
- Support Nielsen’s Cares and Green Business Resource Group (BRG) leaders worldwide with tools, resources and ideas to make a difference for their communities and the environment, including events like Nielsen Global Impact Day and pro bono Data for Good projects.
- Engage with Nielsen company senior leaders and managers to increase participation, engagement, and awareness of Nielsen’s community engagement efforts, including educating about the importance of volunteering and citizenship efforts to the Nielsen employee experience.
- Contribute to Nielsen’s Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) policies, reporting, and continuous improvement, including the Nielsen Global Responsibility Report and ESG information for client and supplier questionnaires.
- Work closely with Executive Director, Grantmaking of the Nielsen Foundation, a private foundation originally funded by Nielsen, to create and implement the annual grant strategy.
- 3 – 5 years of corporate experience.
- Experience with community programs, volunteering, foundations, brand reputation, non-profit organization relationships.
- PLUS experience in environmental, social, government (ESG) reporting and policies.
- True passion, collaborative, proactive, good communicator, resourceful.
- Remote position (US ONLY), you can live anywhere in the US