Estée Lauder is looking for a Manager, Philanthropic Partnerships.
The Manager, Philanthropic Partnerships will work with the Philanthropic Partnerships team on the development and execution of the Estée Lauder Companies grant-making strategy and social investments, as part of the company’s broader social impact strategy. This includes the philanthropic partnerships through the ELC Charitable Foundation (ELCCF) on girls’ education, health and environment.
This position will also work with the Philanthropic Partnerships team to provide strategic consultation and support to ELC’s regions and family of brands in the strategy development and execution of their charitable activities.
Grant-Making and Partnerships
- Develop Requests for Proposals and review grant proposals for various initiatives across the enterprise.
- Support the management of a portfolio of grants (pre-award, award, post-award) within the ELCCF – including reporting, monitoring and evaluation.
- Serve as the key point of contact for grantee requests and build/maintain successful high-touch relationships.
- Research, meet with, and provide recommendations on prospective partners.
- Support the Executive Director in the preparation and successful delivery of ELCCF’s twice-annual Board of Directors meeting, including docket of grants.
Data, Reporting, and Monitoring and Evaluation
- Track measurement, evaluation and data management of Estée Lauder’s charitable programs, including serve as the key point of contact with outside data management platform vendor.
- Lead communications with internal stakeholders and grantees around application processes & procedures, and reporting.
- Research and analyze data around program focus areas.
- Produce quantitative and qualitative reports on grant-making as needed.
- Work with the Executive Director and Philanthropic Partnerships team to provide strategic consultation and support to ELC’s regions and family of brands in the development and execution of their philanthropic activities and partnerships.
- Support strategy development of ELCCF grantmaking as a component of ELC’s social impact agenda.
- Support robust internal and external communications related to the company’s social investments and partnerships.
- Partner with colleagues to support 360-degree communications campaigns around the ELC’s social investments and philanthropic partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in public health, public policy, business administration or related field strongly preferred.
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in program management, partnership development and relationship management, and/or grant-making experience.
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation systems and analysis preferred; experience with Salesforce-based or similar data management systems.
- Strong knowledge of social and environmental trends.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including excellent PowerPoint presentation skills, and strong analytical capabilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong relationship management skills, including high-touch stakeholder engagement and the ability to work effectively across cultures.
- Creative strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to adapt and prioritize effectively around changing deadlines, and flexibility to support other business functions when required.
- Experience in corporate social responsibility and/or corporate communications is a plus.
- Foreign language skills are a plus.