Rodan + Fields seek an experienced social impact professional as Manager, Social Impact to support the development and execution of their community investment and employee engagement programs delivered through the company’s philanthropic arm, Prescription for Change Foundation.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience leading social impact programs that engage employees, build brand affinity and advance diversity, equity, and inclusion within and outside the business. The Manager, Social Impact, will work with the Director, ESG and cross-functional partners to fulfill our ESG mission of mitigating risk and driving progress on our environmental and social sustainability goals.
This opportunity requires excellent critical thinking, communication and problem-solving skills, and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
This position will support the development and implementation of social impact and community investment activities including but not limited to:
- Manage the execution of the social impact strategy across R+F and its Foundation to ensure it is integrated with core business programs/objectives and advances the company’s philanthropic mission and ESG commitments.
- Manage all aspects of the Foundation’s community investment work, including nonprofit relationship management, tracking performance against established KPIs, assessing impact, and managing all reporting and budgets for a growing portfolio of global non-profit partners.
- Lead the strategic re-design of the Foundation’s Community Fund to achieve the Fund’s objective of engaging key stakeholders in giving and volunteering.
- Develop strong relationships across business units to ensure alignment and maximize engagement in social impact programs and campaigns.
- Partner with R+F’s Growth and Brand Marketing teams to ensure the social impact strategy is relevant and adaptable in R+F’s future global markets, advances our commitment to diversity and inclusion, and assess the appropriate operational structure for the Foundation internationally.
- Oversee the implementation of and communications for the Foundation’s flagship volunteering programs – Month of Service, Change Makers, and Holiday Service Days – to maximize internal and external stakeholder engagement and build brand affinity YOY.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of end-to-end marketing and brand building campaigns (Earth Day, #GivingTuesday, etc) that engage key stakeholders and elevate R+F’s ESG “Do Good” narrative.
- Oversee day-to-day administrative and operational duties related to running the Foundation.
Competencies & Qualifications
- 7+ years relevant experience in social impact, corporate social responsibility, corporate philanthropy, grant management, and communication.
- Demonstrated understanding of philanthropy, corporate giving, and employee engagement preferably in the beauty industry or CPG sector.
- Experience working with internal and external partners to deliver meaningful results on time and in budget.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to share a vision that influences and empowers others to act.
- Self-disciplined and motivated in an environment that requires creativity and strong attention to detail in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Proven track record creating successful internal and external communication strategies for diverse audiences.
- B.A/B.S in business administration or a related field. Masters preferred.