S&P Global Market Intelligence is looking for a Marketing Manager, ESG.
The S&P Global Market Intelligence marketing team is composed of creative and enthusiastic B2B marketing professionals located around the world. As part of the Commercial organization – with strong partnership to Product – we focus on providing values to clients, building our brand awareness, and driving front-end pipeline. We value teamwork, drive ideas with data, and execute in a meaningful way to our internal stakeholders and external clients. The business has a casual and friendly atmosphere with an entrepreneurial spirit. It is crucial that you thrive in a fast-paced, performance-based culture to be successful within our organization.
Your position is critical to drive the success of the ESG Marketing team, whilst working with the broader segment focused marketing team to work towards common goals. The ESG Marketing Manager will provide critical support to the ESG Marketing team in the development of the marketing plan and the implementation of various marketing campaigns, in order to engage clients and drive lead generation in line with business priorities. The Marketing Manager will also engage with commercial stakeholders to build a solid understanding of our customers, including target persona workflows, our solutions, the go-to-market strategies, and the global competitive landscape.
This role is of great value to the team – we’re looking for an energetic, confident team player who is eager to learn quickly!
In This Role, You Will
- Have the opportunity to work on high-visibility ESG projects
- Leverage a broad range of cutting-edge digital marketing applications and techniques
- Cultivate messaging and copywriting skills, plus gain familiarity with the concept of brand voice
- Discover the value of building a comprehensive marketing plan, including a multi-channel approach to achieving results
- Help drive thought leadership initiatives
- Contribute to the success and reputation of marketing within the larger commercial team
- Develop skills in leading industry tools such as Salesforce and Marketo
- Work as part of a creative, driven and innovative global marketing team within a Fortune 500 company that is over 150 years old
- Marketing planning – Understand and contribute to the marketing plans and campaigns for the ESG segment, and how these align to business priorities
- Marketing communications – Create various types of digital marketing content including infographics, web pages, adverts, social posts, video, and email campaigns using customer-focused messaging
- Metrics – Learn the end-to-end lead process, then analyze and measure the performance of each tactic and channel in order to maximize reach and effectiveness.
- Event support & management – Work closely with the Events team to assist in the execution of 3rd party and hosted events, including pre-event communication, attendee check-ins, and post-event lead processing as well as understand event KPIs; suggest opportunities for event optimization.
- Cross functional teams – Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Events, Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Education, Design, Compliance, Branding, Customer Experience, Digital) to support the project management and delivery of all marketing activity and provide timely updates.
- Sales enablement – Develop sales collateral and materials to help Sales teams communicate the value proposition in line with customer workflows and the diagnostic selling approach
- Bachelor’s or MBA Degree in Marketing, English, Business, Finance or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience working in a marketing or equivalent experience, preferably in the ESG or financial services sector.
- Demonstrable digital marketing expertise incorporating different applications and techniques
- Excellent communication skills (oral/written), Basic-to-Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel skills and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office products including database is required
- Experience working with Salesforce and Marketo tools
- Strong organizational and time management skills required to prioritize multiple work priorities and projects concurrently and meet established deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as a contributing member in a high-paced and focused team that is located around the globe.
- Foundational understanding of the industries and markets covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Strong presentation skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passionate and focused
- Relentless and hardworking
- Fun! Energetic! Obsessed with Winning!
- Long-term interest in a career in marketing
- Comprehensive understanding of segment personas and the S&P Global Market Intelligence products/solutions that support their workflows
- Can do attitude and excellent communication skills