There is an exciting opportunity at The New Climate Economy for a Policy Analyst. The role is based in Germany. This person should be highly motivated with a strong interest and expertise in the field of climate change policy, sustainable development and sustainable energy systems.
They are looking for somebody who is:
- Motivated to work in a small, evolving institute and be part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Keen to work in an international atmosphere with partners from around the globe
- Self-sufficient, independent and eager to learn
- Thorough, solution seeking and scientific in her/his way of working
- Flexible and interested to travel in Germany and internationally
Interested in applying? Before you submit your CV, register for a 30-minute CV critique session for some smart, practical tips on how to make your application stand out from the crowd.
About the new climate economy
The New Climate Economy is a major new international project to analyse and communicate the economic risks and opportunities which arise from climate change, and to make recommendations to the world’s governments, business and finance leaders on actions that will lead to lower carbon and more climate-resilient patterns of economic growth and development. Visit newclimate.org for more.Apply now