The Blackstone Group is seeking a Portfolio Operations, Sustainability – Managing Director. The role is based in New York, New York. This person will:
- Develop, implement, and administer the organization’s sustainability strategy, policy and management system consistent with BX culture and principles.
- Communicate Blackstone’s sustainability program to internal stake holders within BX, portfolio companies and external stakeholders – educate and win support from these various constituencies.
- Collaborate with Blackstone portfolio operations group, consulting engineers and other third party experts to reduce operating costs and mitigate future increases.
- Work closely with investment Deal Partners and the portfolio company’s sustainability lead and C-suite leaders to communicate approaches to utility bill reduction and both expected and achieved savings.
- Identity, structure and manage a third party sustainability partner(s) to help design and execute the program strategy, goals and results. And more!
Interested in applying? Before you submit your CV, register for a 30-minute CV critique session for some smart, practical tips on how to make your application stand out from the crowd.
about the blackstone group
Blackstone is one of the world’s leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our asset management businesses, with over $450 billion in assets under management, include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com.Apply now