Dell Technologies needs a new Program Manager – 2030 Sustainability
About the job
Technical PM – Sustainability
With a global remit, our Technical Program Management professionals lead cross-functional product design teams to develop and introduce game-changing new products and solutions. It’s about making sure we offer customers the right features, experience, quality, schedule, cost, continuity of supply, service capability and financials. Successful outcome of this PM for CPG to deliver the 2030 Moonshot sustainability roadmap, making certian product core teams have clear requirements to implement into product development as well as reporting out on progress and removing obstacles where needed.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Program Manager in our Client Product Group Business Operations PMO team in Austin.
What You’ll Achieve
As a Sustainability PM you will work across other business units with Product & Operations to develop the Moonshot sustainability roadmap. You will be presenting to highest level execs in CPG as well as getting exposure to other key leaders in P&O. Most importantly, you will have an impact to how we will shapre this roadmap.
- Help create the roadmap working with various technical community – CTO, Marketing, Engineering
- Create reqts to incorporate into new Client products
- Monitor and report out on progress of this effort
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Program Management of large scale transformation or complex work (12-15 years of relevant experience)
- Clear communication style
- Strong ability to influence
- Table stakes – drive for results, highest integrity, business acumen, process skills
- MBA, MS or BS + equivalent work experience
- Strong and proven leadership skills (led a direct team or large transformational effort