There is an exciting opportunity at Intel for a Program Manager – Corporate Responsibility.
The Selected Candidate Will Be Responsible For
- Managing program to increase value for Intel customers through Intel’s CR data and performance, including streamlining process for responding to customer CR data requests and partnering with Intel’s Sales and Marketing Group and Business Units to proactively identify opportunities to enable our customers’ CR and sustainability goals and strategies
- Managing external stakeholder CR-related data requests, including optimizing Intel’s performance on third-party CR ratings and rankings used by Intel’s investors, customers and other stakeholders.
- Proactively researching and benchmarking leading CR/sustainability strategies and performance of Intel’s customers and peer companies to identify opportunities for collaboration and continued performance improvements.
Key Responsibilities Also Include
- Manage dashboard for tracking customer CR survey responses and provide summary data, trends, and recommendations to share with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Group and Business Unit leads to create customized CR materials and process for engaging CRO team members’ and other subject matter experts’ participation in customer meetings on CR issues
- Develop expertise on third-party ratings and rankings firms, including methodologies, best practices, and gaps for Intel relative to peer companies and customers.
- Represent Intel in external CR forums as needed.
The Ideal Candidate Should Exhibit The Following Behavioral Traits
- Collaborative work style with willingness to develop effective relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Willingness to develop and executive clear strategies and processes
- Ability to influence and drive results at multiple levels in an organization
- Commitment to continuous learning, program-solving and performance improvement
- Strong written and oral communication skills with attention to detail