The position of Program Manager – Corporate Social Responsibility has become available at DICK’s Sporting Goods.
This position has a passion for corporate social responsibility, program & data management experience, has participated in CSR reporting & report writing, and as such understands the current CSR landscape. This role is expected to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and changing culture, and should care deeply about improving the environmental, social, and community impact of the Company.
The Role You’ll Play:
- Manage a portion of the Company’s CSR initiatives including, but not limited to, daily oversight of multiple partners, execution of key initiatives & events, and the annual CSR report.
- Manage the system by which CSR data is collected, tracked, and reported. Work with cross-company stakeholders to identify KPIs, ensure the accuracy of data, develop streamlined processes to manage data, and support initiatives to ensure KPIs are achieved.
- Work in partnership with the Director – CSR to support the creation of goals, strategies, and progress measurements/benchmarking; develop & implement new initiatives to meet stated goals.
- Participate in the broader CSR community including, but not limited to, membership-based organizations and industry events. Work in partnership with Marketing leadership on activation and integration of CSR including, but not limited to, vendor co-marketing partnerships, events and Company marketing campaigns to ensure consistent messaging/branding as well as continued growth & awareness for Company’s CSR efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sustainability; Supply Chain; Business
- Three to five years of experience in Product Development; CSR; Analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage cross-company initiatives with multiple, senior stakeholders
- Organization & time management skills resulting in consistently meeting deadlines
- CSR management & program implementation in a large corporate environment
- Ability to work independently on multiple jobs to produce on-time communications of high quality
- Sound knowledge of organizational communications process and practices
- Understands and uses technology strategically
- Work independently and with little supervision
- Decision-making, business acumen and maturity is required